- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups Pouch 226g1 x 226g Sell at £3.99 POR 28%
£0.94ex. VAT £2.39Vat 20%
- Reese's Sticks 42g20 x 42g Sell at £0.99 POR 40%
£6.65ex. VAT £9.85Vat 20%
- Reese's Big Cup 39g16 x 39g Sell at £0.85 POR 40%
£4.54ex. VAT £6.79Vat 20%
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 51g40 x 51g Sell at £1.00 POR 30%
£10.04ex. VAT £23.29Vat 20%
- Reese's Nut Bar 47g18 x 47g Sell at £1.00 POR 40%
£6.01ex. VAT £8.99Vat 20%
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures Bag £1 PMP15 x 72g Sell at £1.00 POR 20%
£2.51ex. VAT £9.99Vat 20%
- Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups 39g24 x 39g Sell at £0.99 POR 29%
£5.81ex. VAT £13.99Vat 20%
- Reese's Snack Mix 56g10 x 56g Sell at £1.69 POR 24%
£3.39ex. VAT £10.69Vat 20%
- General Mills Reese's Puffs Cereal 326g12 x 326g Sell at £5.00 POR 23%
£14.04ex. VAT £45.96Vat 0%
- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups 80g12 x 80g Sell at £1.29 POR 23%
£2.91ex. VAT £9.99Vat 20%
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 69p PMP24 x 42g Sell at £0.69 POR 31%
£4.31ex. VAT £9.49Vat 20%
- Reeses Peanut Butter Sauce 2.04kg1 x 2.04kg Sell at £0.30
ex. VAT £14.99Vat 20%
- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups Bulk 11.34KG1 x 11.34kg Sell at £1.79 POR 40.7%
£68.57ex. VAT £99.99Vat 20%
Famed confectionery brand Reese’s has a long history that’s deeply entwined with that of Hershey’s, America’s largest chocolate manufacturer. In 1917, Reese’s founder, American inventor and confectioner H.B. Reese, moved to the town of Hershey, Pennsylvania. The town, which has been dubbed ‘Chocolatetown, USA’ and ‘the sweetest place on Earth’, was named after Milton Hershey and his company. There, H.B. Reese worked on a dairy farm owned by the Hershey Company.
Reese began experimenting with new candy combinations in his basement. From there he created the H.B. Reese Candy Company. In 1926 he moved out of his basement and into his own factory, selling a huge assortment of candies. But his breakthrough was in 1928, when Reese created a perfect blend of rich peanut butter and delicious Hershey’s milk chocolate, inventing Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. The confection became an instant worldwide phenomenon and today, almost a century later, it’s still just as popular as it always was.
Today Reese’s Candy Company is owned by Hershey’s and is one of its top brands. Reese’s range now includes Reese’s Pieces, Reese’s Wafer Bars, Reese’s Crispy Crunchy, Nutrageous Candy Bars, Peanut Butter Toppings, Peanut Butter Sprinkles, Reese’s Minis and more. The range has also expanded to include syrups, spreads, toppings and baking ingredients. 60 million units sell every year, and demand for Reese’s confectionery in the UK is rising rapidly. This makes it an opportune time to get stocked up on Reese’s tasty treats.
If Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Candy Bars, Creamy Peanut Butter and other delicious chocolatey indulgences are not gracing the shelves of your sweet store, then your business is missing a trick. Fear not. Hancocks can help. We are the UK’s leading specialist supplier of wholesale sweets, chocolate and all kinds of confectionery, and offer a range of deals and discounts for bulk buying by retailers. We also offer sweet stands and accessories to make your confectionery displays attractive, appealing and an instant draw for customers.