Thank you for shopping with Hancock Cash & Carry Ltd.
Our online returns policy lasts 30 days from purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item/s must be unopened and/or unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Please note this does not apply to items purchased in-store.
1) Discrepancies must be reported to Hancock Cash & Carry Ltd customer service team within 24 hours.
2) Out of stocks procedure - Should an item become unavailable when we are processing your order we will only charge for what we send.
3) Stock Dates - We aim to supply the very best dates on all our products. If you have a specific requirement, please contact our customer service team on 0330 2020903
1) We seal all packages with security tape. If you receive any packages with damaged tape please contact our customer service team immediately.
2) Damaged contents must be signed for as 'Damaged' and notify our customer service team immediately.
3) Photographic evidence must be supplied for any damages at the time of notification. Please email email@example.com.
Broken, tampered or damaged packages must be notified to the carrier on delivery. Sign as "damaged" etc. and notify our customer service team immediately.
Must be notified to our customer service team within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Photographic evidence will usually be required.
Must be notified to our customer service team within 24 hours from receipt of goods. Late claims will be treated as invalid. All items are packed and securely taped to stop tampering.
As long as the product is not defective we can accept returns within 30 days from receipt of goods for items that are in an unopened condition, are still in their original packaging (as sold), well within their shelf-life. You will need to pay the associated delivery costs for the original order and the return of the unwanted products.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your card issuer, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to email@example.com and follow instructions provided by our customer support team.
If eligable to exchange product/s, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Dependent on delivery location.
Please do not return any items back to us without contacting our customer support team on:
Phone: 0330 2020903 Mon-Fri 09:00am - 5:00pm